Saturday, April 3, 2010

on the move

Hello Everybody, I'm sorry that I haven't written anything in awhile, and I'm afraid that you might be disappointed by this short blurp. I'm in Munich right now, listening to music in the lobby of a hostel in the center of the city. I just arrived here this morning from London, where I'd been for the past 5 days. I left Klagenfurt last Tuesday with a British friend of mine, and we flew with Ryan Air (worst airline ever, but cheap) to London. I spent a couple days with him, then headed to the other side of town to visit a couple friends from high school. My time there seemed so short, and now I'm in a different country. My dad is coming tomorrow, and we're going to go around Austria for the next week: Salzburg, Vienna, tiny Klagenfurt, then back to Munich to ship him back to Iowa. Who knows what we'll do, but it should be fun. I'm excited, but I have to go. This week should definitely be an adventure, especially because my dad thinks he can speak German. Talk to you all soon. Happy Easter. I guess that's something important I should've written about, but I didn't. Tschüs.

3 comments:

  1. Protect your father. Love, your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have awonderful time with your Dad...what an adventure the two of you will have..we hoope your Easter was wonderful...love u much G & G

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean he 'thinks' he can speak German? What more do you need to know other than Ein Bier Bitte?!

    ReplyDelete