Thursday, February 11, 2010

TTT

Tonight was Italian night. My neighbor is from Udine, Italy. She made homemade pizzas, delicious. Tomorrow night is Albanian night. I've never eaten anything from Albania, so I'm excited. I believe Monday is Slovenian night, and sometime next week is American night. What could my neighbor and I make for American night? Any ideas? It has to be easy too, we are not professionals.

I just finished writing an essay, which is harder than most essays I've written. One, it's in German. Two, I have no access to a printer, so I have to write it all with my hand. People of my generation are not supposed to have to do physical work for school; that's why we have computers. I'm afraid I have no stories or thoughts from today. I spent most of it in class. After class, I went on a walk to a new part of town with some friends. My mission was to find earplugs. I succeeded, and I'm excited to finally sleep tonight. Every night that I've been here, I've woken up in the middle of the night to my roommate's snores. As soon as he falls asleep, he starts snoring, and his snoring wakes me up. It keeps me up too. It never ends. Tonight, I will finally sleep well. It's going to be so great. I'm so excited to lay down in bed. Tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully the snow stops. It's snowed 25 cm here the past two days without stopping. So much snow. Tomorrow is also Friday. TGIF? Maybe. I'll talk to you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thomas, some parts of the US eastern region received 36 inches of snow in 3 days. We've set a record of greater than 65 days of more than 4 inches of snow on the ground. Snowing in the southern states, where it hasn't snowed for a decade. Snow is a world-wide theme these days. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you need to invest in some ear plugs?

    ReplyDelete